We request that you dress in the spirit of our theme, “A Night on Safari”.
We’ve put some examples of this below but here are a few pointers:
- Khaki and Olive are great choices for dominant colors
- Feel like a little more color? Animal prints (think leopard and zebra) are a great choice for the ladies or the adventurous gent.
- Fedoras and pith helmets, ascots and belted jackets if you are feeling a vintage vibe!
- Columbia fishing shirts, jeans and camo are definitely NOT safari!
- While we won’t turn you away (we might ban you from future events) if you aren’t in theme, it will make for a more fun and festive event if everyone is dressed for the theme!